All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSALES HANDLE: Party in a Cup makes cooking for a party fun-and easy-from start to finish. All you need is in this kit: six delectable, silicone cups for the 24 mouth-watering recipes girls (and their friends) will cook together! KEY SELLING POINTS: * A follow-up to the successful Cook It in a Cup, which resonated with parents and kids, ages 4 to 14. * Six pastel silicone cups make this package irresistible. Kids (and their parents) can start cooking right away. * Party in a Cup introduces kids to basic party planning. * The same trim size as Cook It in a Cup so the two titles will easily be merched together. HOW THIS TITLE WILL BE DISTINCTIVE: * Like its predecessor, Cook It in a Cup, this is the only kids cookbook that comes with six silicone cups. * The cookbook features unique takes on classic party treats. * Photographs of girls enjoying delicious recipes and various party scenes will inspire girls to create good times of their own. * Spa party is dedicated to healthy eating, letting girls kw that they can have a blast while indulging in a healthful lifestyle. SPEAK TO THE EXISTING TREND/DEFINE CONSUMER: * Cooking continues to gain popularity with kids and teens. This title will harness that momentum. QUANTIFY VALUE: * 24 recipes and six pretty pastel silicone cups for just $16.99. NOTABLE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS TO THE PROJECT: * Julia Myall is a chef and mother of three who is the author of Chronicle's Cook It in a Cup. RELEVANT SALES INFO: * The sales of Cook It in a Cup have been strong: 45,058 gross/ 6% returns
- Author BiographyNAME: Julia Myall LOCATION: Lafayette, California TRAVEL AVAILABILITY/PROMOTABILITY: Yes, Julia has been featured in Diablo magazine, as well as on the Bay Area lifestyle television show, The View from the Bay for her previous Chronicle title in the same format, Cook It in a Cup. BIO: Julia Myall is a chef who has worked in many premier San Francisco restaurants and as a cooking teacher at the American Embassy in Paris. She is now the mother of three wonderful and tremendously active children. Her previous book for Chronicle was Cook It in a Cup.
- Author(s)Julia Myall
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date10/04/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine65 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.