All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guide for dancers and teachers, and an eye-opening trip behind the scenes for balletomanes. Its practical advice for both ballerinas and partners begins with such basics as standing, walking, and taking bows, and it fully covers such topics as bearing and attitude, and lifting without visible strain. 29 black-and-white illustrations.
- Author(s)Anton Dolin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phyllis Dolton
- Photographer(s)Fred Fehl
- Introduction byArnold L. Haskell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.