Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe decoy factories operating in Pascagoula, Mississippi, between 1920 and 1971 produced thousands of decoys that were sold in the United States and several foreign countries. This collection of text, photographs, ads, and catalogues examines these manufacturers, among them C M Woolworth's Animal Trap Company, and documents the history of decoy production and the impact it has had on the sporting industry.
- Author(s)Joe Bosco
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.