Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionShort description: A study in the strategy of Christian evangelism as developed by two of its greatest exponents, set in the framework of biographical studies, which will stand in their own right as scholarly contributions to the literature of their respective subjects.
- Author BiographyDr Denzil Patrick was a Theological Secretary of the British Student Christian Movement, a World's Student Christian Federation Secretary, a Secretary of the World's Alliance of YMCAs, and a collaborator of the World Council of Churches.
- Author(s)Denzil G. M. Patrick
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.