All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionaeoA major new work by Bourdieu containing one of his most important and systematic theoretical statements. aeoThe book develops a powerful critique of scholarly reason, as a form of thought which is rooted in the special conditions of scholasticism.
- Author BiographyPierre Bourdieu was Professor of Sociology at the College de France.
- Author(s)Pierre Bourdieu
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2000
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight378 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.