All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with the simple rule which generates the numbers in pascal's triangle, it is remarkable how many other patterns and properties there are to discover. Any teacher who would like to convey something of the wonder of mathematics to a class at almost any level would find little better than the material contained in this book. It offers potential for investigations and topics at levels from grade school to high school.
- Author(s)Tony Colledge
- PublisherTarquin Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/1992
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationDiss
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTarquin Publications
- Out-of-print date22/12/2011
- Content NoteIll.ch.
- Weight186 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.59Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.81Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.