Pasha - My Story: The Autobiography of TV's Hottest Dance Star by Pasha Kovalev (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPasha's talent and determination has taken him to some amazing places all around the world including Moscow, New York, LA and London. However, it was the grey, stark landscape of his Siberian hometown, still reeling from the Communist regime, which provided the unlikely inspiration for his early love of ballroom dancing, a passion that he has embraced and nurtured ever since. With a desire to succeed, Pasha fought off tough competition to win a place on So You Think You Can Dance in the US, and then became one of the best-loved professionals on Strictly Come Dancing in the UK. It's surprise that Pasha has twice danced his way into the Strictly final, and waltzed straight into the hearts of the nation. Yet, despite his fame, Pasha remains something of an enigma and, unlike some of is dancing co-stars, has eschewed the limelight, preferring to express himself through movement. Now, in his own words, Pasha reveals all in his heart-warming autobiography. From romance to body image, Pasha speaks candidly about the impact his extensive world travel and showbiz life have had on his mindset, and the illness that nearly killed him. He'll separate fact from fiction, the man from the myth and reveal how it really felt to almost lift the Glitter-ball trophy with Chelsee Healey and Kimberley Walsh. Most of all, he'll give readers a glimpse behind the scenes of the flashy world of ballroom, and what really goes on beneath the veneer of sparkles and glamour.
- Author BiographyPasha Kovalev is a ballroom dancer and choreographer. He is best know for his television appearances on So You Think You Can Dance and Strictly Come Dancing. He has also starred in numerous stage shows, including Burn the Floor on Broadway. Originally from Siberia, Pasha currently lives in Notting Hill, London. He performs an annual touring show with dance partner and ex-Strictly professional Katya Virshilas, entitled An Evening wit Katya & Pasha. Natasha Devon is a writer and TV Pundit from east London, commenting primarily on body image, feminism and education. She has written for the Independent, the Daily Mail, Cosmopolitan Magazine and The Times Educational Supplement and appears regularly on Sky News and This Morning. A former model, Natasha co-directs positive body image campaign Body Gossip with West End actress Ruth Rogers. Numerous celebrities, including Gok Wan, support the campaign.
- Author(s)Pasha Kovalev
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.