All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis abbreviated but completely up-to-date version of Barron's full-size ACT test preparation manual presents:
- Two full-length ACT practice tests with all questions answered and explained
- Guidelines for calculating your ACT score
- Subject review sections with additional practice questions covering English, math, reading, and science
- Advice for students taking the optional writing testAdditional helpful features include an overview of the ACT with descriptions of question types and test-taking advice.
- Author(s)Brian Stewart
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.