All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 15 subject-based chapters, providing comprehensive coverage of popular cases presented in the exam, along with informative images. Working though the clinical scenarios will provide clinicians with a better grasp of what they need to practise, acting as an invaluable revision aid for Part 2 of the MRCP examination.
- Author BiographyPaul K Hamilton BSc (Hons) MB BCh BAO (Hons) MD FRCP (Edin) Specialty Registrar in Chemical Pathology (Metabolic Medicine) and Honorary Lecturer, Queen's University Belfast. Paul has a background as a Consultant in Acute Medicine and is a best-selling author of Data Interpretation for Medical Students.
- Author(s)Paul K. Hamilton
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note111 illustrations, including colour photographs and ECGs
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.