All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique series of GCSE maths practice books, specifically targetted at GCSE students who are 'borderline pass'. The books provide the extra support that this large group of pupils need to gain a Grade C - the pass level - or above. Each focuses on areas of the GCSE syllabus that students find most difficult and shows them how to increase their marks. All the topic areas are covered by all the GCSE exam boards.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a headteacher for twelve years. He still teaches on a regular basis, working particularly with teenagers who want to achieve a pass at GCSE maths but find the subject difficult.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitlePass Your
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteMono line
- Weight125 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.