All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelease your potential and get better exam results Do you panic at the thought of exams? Do you think you're just t the academic type? No matter how old you are, exams can be stressful?but they don't need to be. This essential guide provides expert tips on how to change your mindset, improve how you learn and revise, control your anxiety, and get good marks?whether you're studying at school, college, or university, or to advance your career. In Passing Exams For Dummies, you'll get hands-on, expert help to find out what motivates you and how you learn best; make your brain more receptive to incoming information and cope with exam pressure and anxiety; improve your reading style and condense your tes using visual mapping techniques; learn association techniques using memory pegs; use visualization to mentally and physically rehearse passing your exams; and more. * Fully updated to reflect new research in how the brain thinks, learns, and remembers * Information on the key role that astrocytes play in learning and the five key principles for rapid learning (attention, sensory input, solid effort, emotion and time sequence) that get these astrocytes engaged more quickly * Reworking of termilogy used in the model of the mind to bring the book fully up to date and simplify the content If you're preparing for a school, college, university, or career-related exam, Passing Exams For Dummies has you covered.
- Author BiographyPatrick Sherratt teaches and facilitates training in meta-cognitive knowledge and performance psychology. He holds a Masters degree in education and has written a number of educational resources for students, parents, and teachers.
- Author(s)Patrick Sherratt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight296 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.