All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how the trope of racial passing continues to serve as a touchstone for gauging public beliefs and anxieties about race in this multiracial era.
- Author BiographyJulie Cary Nerad is Associate Professor of American Literature at Morgan State University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Multiethnic Literature
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJulie Cary Nerad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.