All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionLess than two years ago Sandra was the happily married wife of Victor Winslow, a politician who could do wrong and the favorite son of a town called Paradise. Then an accident took Victor's life, leaving Sandra under a dark cloud of suspicion. Now Sandra has had eugh. Her only way out is to rebuild and sell her Victorian beach house at the edge of town. When she hires Mike Malloy, she soon realizes he's skilled with his hands ...and at touching her lonely heart. His fight to secure a future with his children awakens all her buried dreams. But can she trust a man with unbreakable ties to a community she's eager to leave behind, a man determined to discover her deepest secrets? Torn between her need to confront the past and her longing to begin again, Sandra must soon decide where her heart is-in a new life far away, or right here, in Paradise.
- Author BiographySusan's first book was published in 1987 and since then she has been published by a variety of major publishers. A trained teacher she has found herself unable to completely abandon the profession and is a frequent workshop leader and speaker at writerconferences, including the literary institution Fields End and the legendary Maui Writers Conference. Her novel The Charm School was voted one of RWA's Favorite Books of the Year. She is the proud recipient of three RITA awards for Lakeside Cottage, Lord of the Night and The Mistress, and is often a finalist for the prestigious award. Her books appear regularly on numerous Best Of lists.Susan enjoys many hobbies, including sitting in the hot tub while talking to her mother on the phone, kickboxing, cleaning the can opener, sculpting with butter and growing her hair. She lives on an island in the Pacific Northwest with her family.
- Author(s)Susan Wiggs
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight216 g
- Width138 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.