All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated and expanded edition of Susan Bakers popular spiritual autobiography includes three new chapters and ten new photos. The new material covers lessons she has learned since her successful battle with cancer, candid advice to men about how to be good husbands, and advice to all of us on how to resolve conflicts by living more honestly and in a more godly way. Wife of former Secretary of State James A Baker III, the leader (with Tipper Gore and others) of the campaign for warning labels on music albums with violent, drug-oriented, and sexually explicit lyrics, and co-founder of what is today kwn as the National Alliance to End Homelessness, the public story of Susan G Baker is well kwn. This is the private story -- a story of a difficult divorce, remarriage, and the struggle to blend eight children into a new family. The story recounts her struggles with faith and her stormy relationship with God.
- Author BiographySusan G Baker is the cofounder of the Parents Music Resource Center, the First Lady's Prayer Group, and the National Alliance to End Homelessness. She lives in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Susan G. Baker
- PublisherBright Sky Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBright Sky Press
- Content Notephotos
- Weight484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.