All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 11+ process is lengthy and tortuous for the children taking the exam and you their parents and teachers. How can we ease the pressure on everyone involved and give our children the very best chance of success? Neuro Linguistic Programming offers strategies for; building self esteem; goal setting; focus and concentration; understanding how they learn best; coping with stress and anxiety; building the skills needed to pass.
- Author BiographyJudy Bartkowiak is an NLP Mater Practitioner and Carolyn Fitzpatrick is an 11+ Tutor.
- Author(s)Judy Bartkowiak
- PublisherMX Publishing
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMX Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.