All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionPassing the Leadership Test: Strategies for Success on the Leadership Licensure Exam is a study guide for the School Leaders Licensure Examination (SLLA.) The book presents a comprehensive, practical guide for preparing for the SLLA. It is divided into two sections: basic principles of test preparation and the ISLLC standards with implications for school leaders and the SLLA examination. This book is a plain English, how to presentation for organizing and preparing for this examination (with helpful tips beneficial for any standardized examination.) Taking an informal and practical approach to the content of this book, the authors guide the reader to develop a personal plan for dealing with the SLLA. Bulleted lists of suggestions, guides, and numerous examples that will help the reader formulate a well thorough plan are all provided. The test taking strategies discussed in the Passing the Leadership Test: Strategies for Success on the Leadership Licensure Exam are beneficial for all educators who must take standardized tests, and there are strategies that educators can utilize that are beneficial to sharing with students.
- Author BiographyLeslie Jones is professor of education at Nicholls State University in the College of Education and the Minor Cheramie Endowed Professor of Education. Eugene Kennedy is associate professor in The College of Education of Louisiana State University; he teaches research courses in Education.
- Author(s)Eugene Kennedy,Leslie Jones
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.