All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever found yourself saying, I'm never going to pass the math pre-service exam! This statement, and many others like it, led the authors to discover exactly how to crack the math pre-service exam test code and students are reaping all the benefits. How to Pass the Pre-Service Mathematics Test for Teachers is the result of years of researching and experimenting with what it takes to t only pass the test, but come away from it a better test-taker and a stronger mathematician.
- Author BiographyMargie Pearse has over 25 years of teaching experience with certifications in mathematics, elementary education, ESL, and Pennsylvania Quality Assurance Systems (PQAS); Margie is presently the PECT Resource Coordinator and Instructor at Neumann University, state-wide PQAS educational consultant, and lead author of Teaching Numeracy: 9 Critical Habits to Ignite Mathematical Thinking, released in 2011 and Learning That Never Ends, released by Rowman & Littlefield in 2013. Her desire to help all pre-service teachers successfully attain their teaching certificates led her to research what it takes to pass the Math PAPA. Diane Devanney graduated from Immaculata University, PA with a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, from West Chester University, PA with a Master of Arts in Mathematics, from Cabrini College, PA with a Master of Education and Widener Law School, Delaware with a Juris Doctorate. She has taught Mathematics for over 25 years, and is currently an adjunct instructor for Cabrini College and Penn State Great Valley. Darla Nagy graduated from Bowling Green State University, Ohio with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, graduated from Florida International University, Florida with a Master of Business Administration and graduated from Cabrini College, PA with a Master of Education and certification in secondary mathematics. She has worked as a programmer/analyst for Burroughs/Unisys Corporation, worked as a learning/math assistant in the Souderton Area and North Penn school districts, and is currently employed at Cabrini College as an adjunct math professor and a math tutor in the Math Resource Center. She is also employed as a tax preparer for H&R Block.
- Author(s)Darla Nagy,Diane Devanney,Margie Pearse
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width184 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.