Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventh title in Jean Ure's acclaimed series of humorous and poignant stories. There's trouble ahead when Steph and Sam's father embarks on a spot of kidnapping. Of course, Mum shouldn't have thrown the frying pan at Dad. The day after she threw it, Dad left home...Of course, Mum shouldn't have thrown the frying pan at Dad. The day after she threw it, Dad left home...Parents! First they're together, then they're apart. For Stephanie, a hip fourteen year old, and Samantha, her ten-year-old sister, being stuck in the middle of their parent's problems is just what they need. Not. When Dad decides that what the girls really need is a summer holiday with him in Brighton, they jump at the chance. No rules, hassle, worries. But things never turn out the way you think, and Steph and Sam soon discover there's a lot more to being a family than they thought...Jean Ure's diary series includes: Pumpkin Pie, Shrinking Violet, Skinny Melon and Me, The Secret Life of Sally Tomato, Becky Bananas, This is Your Life! and Fruit and Nutcase.
- Author BiographyJean Ure was born in Surrey and wrote her first novel when she was six years old. She spent her teenage years writing and had her first book published when she was sixteen. Jean lives in a three-hundred-year-old house in the centre of Croydon with her husband and their family of rescued dogs and cats.
- Author(s)Jean Ure
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 11
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.