All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou're at your best, in every sense of the word, when you are passionate. But, when life leaves you feeling unmotivated, directionless and stuck, you can experience pain, loss - even grief - as a result. Passion...Who Needs It? offers you the perfect mix of advice, coaching and motivation needed to rekindle your inner fire, rediscover your purpose, and help you live the fully realized life you were always meant to live. There is passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. - Nelson Mandela Don't settle for playing small. Get your fire, your passion and your life back NOW!
- Author BiographyShaunice Hawkins is chief executive strategist of Evolutions Consulting LLC, a business management and marketing boutique helping companies and organizations not only withstand the changing, often disruptive, paradigms in today's business landscape, but survive them...and thrive. An adjunct professor and visiting lecturer, Hawkins teaches graduate, doctoral, professional, and entrepreneurial courses at New York University, Cornell University NYSSILR, Manhattanville College, and Rutgers University. Her expertise has been solicited by academia, Fortune 500 companies, law firms, religious institutions, not-for-profit organizations and government agencies such as Procter & Gamble, ESPN, GlaxoSmithKline, Girl Scouts of America, Chubb Insurance, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Her insights have also been profiled on a number of syndicated radio talk shows and in various publications. A retired corporate executive and former US EEOC mediator, Hawkins has been nationally recognized for leadership during the course of her 25-year, multi-industry career and for achievement in the fields of business management, marketing and promotions, branding and reputation management, diversity and inclusion, human capital management, strategic planning and execution. Hawkins holds undergraduate and graduate degrees, post-graduate certifications, and professional designations from St. John's University, New York University, Cornell University, Tulane University, Villanova University, Rutgers University and Northeastern University. She is a proud member of the Sigma Epsilon Rho Honor Society.
- Author(s)Shaunice Hawkins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.