All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive volume contains Thomas Merton's principal writings on n-violence, war and racism. Much of what he wrote between 1961 and 1968 is prophetic and speaks penetratingly to our time. He is speaking to us--reminding us of the essential oneness that roots the equal dignity of all peoples.
- Author BiographyThomas Merton (1915-1968) was a writer and Trappist monk at Our Lady of Gethsemani Abbey in Kentucky. His writings include such classics as The Seven Storey Mountain, New Seeds of Contemplation, and Zen and the Birds of Appetite. Merton is the author of more than seventy books that include poetry, personal journals, collections of letters, social criticism, and writings on peace, justice, and ecumenism.
- Author(s)Thomas Merton
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1959
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight638 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Volume editorWilliam H. Shannon
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.