All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHas sex with your partner become routine or unfulfilling? Can you say just what you want in bed or let your partner really see you during an orgasm? Spicing up your love life involves more than mood music and clever techniques. Every sexual exchange, from kissing to daring erotic behaviors, is a picture of your entire relationship--a reflection of how you and your partner feel about yourselves, and each other, outside the bedroom. As rewned sex and marital therapist David Schnarch reveals in this revolutionary book, keeping passion and intimacy alive requires facing the anxiety of defining yourself while getting closer to your partner. Sexual encounters provide perfect opportunities to do this and to develop the strength to love deeply. Mixing humor and compassion, Schnarch describes couples' explicit sexual encounters and dramatic therapy sessions to demonstrate how they found personal, marital, and sexual fulfillment far greater than they ever dreamed possible. He goes beyond simply curing sexual dysfunctions to help people achieve their sexual potential. In this invigorating look at adult sex, he seeks to bring out the best in each of us.
- Author BiographyDavid Schnarch, PhD, a licensed clinical psychologist and certified sex therapist, directs the Marriage and Family Health Center in Evergreen, Colorado. He is the author of Constructing the Sexual Crucible and Resurrecting Sex.
- Author(s)David Schnarch
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/03/1998
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight850 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.