All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith six children of their own, Ed and Betty Coda kw the frustrations and celebrations that come with marriage and parenthood. In Passionate Parent Passionate Couple, they share: Effective tools for raising healthy, well-adjusted children Secrets to keeping romance alive and well within your marriage Techniques for making marriage a permanent passionate love affair Ideas that make parenting a stress-free joy - most of the time Strategies that hor belonging, praise, thanks and forgiveness When you read Passionate Parent Passionate Couple you'll discover how to rejoice in the lives of your children and bring joy and excitement to your marriage through parenting. Life isn't a fairytale, but it definitely shouldn't be drudgery either. Your decision to marry and start a family came with a promise to each other that it would lead to great joy and a wonderful life together. So why t take inspired actions and make this promise your everyday experience? Believe it or t, it really is possible to be great parents and an exciting, loving couple. Having raised six children and been married for more than 40 years, Ed and Betty Coda have walked and ran and laughed and cried in your shoes. Join them as they take you through a fun, empowering journey that will open your spirit to a refreshing mindset that will help you grow stronger in faith as a couple and a family. Through their heartfelt and inspiring book, Passionate Parent Passionate Couple, Ed and Betty Coda provide you with practical wisdom and upbeat, moving insights about how you can: Create a foundation of love, trust and support that pulls your family together Rejoice in your children and strengthen your marriage through parenting Develop clear, honest communication skills that include fun and humor Cultivate an environment of belonging and generosity within your home And so much more In their own words Ed & Betty share their mission. Our Sincere Passion is Helping You Make Parenting and Marriage the Everyday Joy It Should Be When you tap into something special and exciting that can help others, we believe you share it. After all, if you've discovered thoughts or actions that have really enhanced your life, the feeling you achieve by watching others benefit from them fills your heart with tremendous fulfillment. That's the simple mission behind Passionate Parent Passionate Couple - to share with you the secrets that have bound our marriage and family together in love and faith in a way that makes us feel fantastic.
- Author BiographyEd & Betty Coda absolutely know that you Learn from Your Lessons to Grow Beyond Belief! We became of age as children of the 60s. We were baby boomers and hippies growing up during an era in which we felt compelled to question authority and explore new ideas. At the core of this was a belief that we could design our own lives and spend it experiencing joy in everything we did. We met and fell in love our freshman year of college and we decided to wait to get married until we finished school. The song that kept us going was, Wouldn't It Be Nice? by the Beach Boys. We believed (actually we absolutely knew) that no two people had ever been so in love and that no matter what life threw at us we could handle it. Four years of wedded bliss passed before our six children started arriving. When they did we vowed to recognize and honor their gifts and hang on to the magic that drew us together so passionately as a couple in college. Jennifer (Jenny), our first-born, fulfilled our dream of being parents and is the typical responsible, down-to-earth, super-logical child. Anthony (Tony), our first son, answered our prayer of having boys and he is the fun-loving, witty sports enthusiast who keeps us from getting too serious. Kelleen (Kellie), with the challenges she presented, gave us the gift of being great parents because she forced us to hone our skills. Now she takes care of our family and others with her talent for healing. Daniel (Danny), the thinker, was a breeze to raise. As a result we would often assume he would make good choices without parental input. Now he confronts us with knowledge and insight that keeps us on our toes and reflective about what's next in our life. Chryslyn (Chrysy), the cutest little lover always make everyone feel good about themselves, and she has a knack for getting huge tasks done and making them look easy. Molly, the genuine peacemaker, pinpoints and validates everyone's strengths as she encourages us all to work together harmoniously. Raising six children is an incredible adventure. We learned little by little that on our own we could not handle the challenges that come with it-we needed support. With this intention in our hearts, we built our primary support from marriage enrichments like Worldwide Marriage Encounter, Living in Love, and parenting courses from Ho'ala School and Nurturing Program, as well as from our best friends and our children.
- Author(s)Betty Coda,Ed Coda
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.