All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPassive House Design provides architects with the confidence required to deal with the Passive House Standard. It shows where there is significant scope for design and explains design strategies that lead to better passive houses. A selection of international buildings illustrate how design, construction and building techlogy combine in passive houses.
- Author BiographyDr.-Ing. Roberto Gonzalo and Dr. -Ing. Rainer Vallentin, Munich, Germany.
- PublisherEdition Detail
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- Series TitleDetail Green Books
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEdition Detail
- Content Note380 black & white illustrations, 380 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight966 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRainer Vallentin,Roberto Gonzalo
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.