All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring Passover, Jews are reminded of how, more than three thousand years ago, their ancestors emerged from slavery to become free men and women. Bestselling author Monique Polak explores her own Jewish roots as she tells the Passover story, which reminds us that the freedom to be who we are and practice our religion, whatever it may be, is a great gift. It also teaches us that if we summon our courage and look out for each other, we can endure and overcome the most challenging circumstances. Enlivened by personal stories, Passover reminds us that we can all endure and overcome the most challenging circumstances. Passover is the first in a series of books called Orca Origins that will examine ancient traditions kept alive in the modern world. Other books in the series will cover Ramadan, Chinese New Year and Diwali.
- Author(s)Monique Polak
- PublisherOrca Book Publishers
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOrca Origins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrca Book Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width198 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.