All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I split with my wife ten years ago, my antidote for the resulting feeling of loss and the negative emotions that a marriage breakup engenders was to be dramatically life altering. At the age of fifty-five I planned to teach English in Asia and South America. However, the road from plan to realization was littered with mental and physical obstacles, some of which almost proved fatal. Somehow surving these setbacks, I completed my quest by backpacking through Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, South America, Central America, and Burma. This is a tale about my physical, emotional, and psychological journey.
- Author(s)Dennis Coughlin
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.60
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $13.18Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.04
- AU $16.75Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.