All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionCome home, if you can...This title is suitable for fans of LEE CHILD's Jack Reacher and DENNIS LEHANE's Kenzie and Gennaro, an unputdownable series debut, from a thrilling new voice in American crime writing. A zipline ride of a thriller, plummeting through the back alleys of Seattle ...Hamilton has crafted a compelling new hero in Van Shaw. (Gregg Hurwitz, New York Times bestseller). If my grandfather's letter had stopped at the comma, I would have tossed it in the trash...only the last three words mattered. If you can. That passed for please, in the old man's way of talking...If you can scared me a little. Meet Van Shaw - soldier, ex-con - as he returns to his native Seattle after a decade's self-imposed exile. Answering voices from his past, he finds a whole heap of trouble, and himself the prime suspect in the brutal attack on his grandfather. Drawn back into the violent, high-stakes life he tried to leave behind, he has to try and see right from wrong amid the secrets and resentments of those he was once closest to. Think Boston crime think Dennis Lehane, think Washington DC think George Pelecas, think LA think Michael Connelly - and w, think Seattle think Glen Erik Hamilton.
- Author BiographyGlen Erik Hamilton is a Seattle native and is currently working on a second novel featuring Van Shaw and Seattle's criminal underworld.
- Author(s)Glen Erik Hamilton
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Van Shaw Mystery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight457 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.