All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe last decade has witnessed increased interest in establishing partnerships between professional practitioners in public interpretation and educational institutions to excavate and preserve the past. These developments have occurred amidst a realization that community-based partnerships are the most effective mechanism for long-term success. With international contributions, this volume addresses these latest trends and provides case studies of successful partnerships.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Jameson,Sherene Baugher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007. 2nd printing 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.