Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume considers recent theoretical and observational developments in astromy and astrophysics with contributions on solar system bodies, extrasolar planets, star formation, galaxy evolution and cosmology. A special section is dedicated to the history of astromy including papers on the history of the Astromical Observatory of Lisbon, time service and legal time, the 1870 solar eclipse expedition, and a comparison between Monteiro da Rocha and Wilhelm Olbers' methods for the determination of the orbits of comets.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2006
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byAndre Moitinho,Jose Afonso,Nuno Santos,Rui Agostinho
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.