All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter all that theft, racketeering, adultery, murder, and going to the mattresses, even a wiseguy needs a little pasta fazool for the soul. A hilarious self-help parody based on the exploits of Don Corleone, Anthony Sopra, and those other made guys. If your conscience is growing weary because you've had to off your best friend or you've recently learned exactly what was inside that envelope you were asked to deliver, take heart: Brian M. Thomsen and his associate, Don Minestrone, have got your back with more than 100 tales of redemptive goomba guidance and mobster lore. In the tradition of Chicken Soup for the Soul meets The Departed comes tales of family loyalty, mobster morals, and criminal compassion. So the next time you or someone from your clan goes to the mattresses on some trumped-up racketeering charge, we suggest you leave the gun and take the canli-and this book, of course.
- Author BiographyBrian M. Thomsen is the author of more than 12 books and has edited more than 15 anthologies and collections. He resides in Brooklyn, NY.
- Author(s)Don Minestrone
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight213 g
- Width128 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.