All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis friendly, accessible and stylish cookbook from a master chef will prove indispensable for all who love unfussy yet utterly delicious food. Simplicity is the keyte in this handsome recipe book, imbued with the flavours of the Italian countryside. For too long the ingredient in the store cupboard brought out for last minute dinner emergencies, pasta - inexpensive, ever versatile and often underestimated - lends itself to hundreds of fresh and different creations, especially when handled by the truly talented Theo Randall. He believes that the best pastas are the simplest: a plate of tagliatelle with butter and Parmesan can be just as magnificent as a ravioli stuffed with sweet potato and fennel. In Pasta , Theo Randall brings us a mouthwatering collection of 110 recipes, all within the reach of the keen cook. Using a mix of fresh and dried pasta and the freshest ingredients according to the season, Theo presents a wide variety of dishes, many achievable in minutes. From Taglierini with Peas, Prosciutto and Parmesan to Linguine with Pesto, Potato and Green Beans, to Pansotti with Sheep's Ricotta and Walnut Pesto, and Cappaletti with Slow Cooked Veal and Pancetta there is a dish to please everyone. Pasta is destined to become a kitchen classic.
- Author BiographyTheo Randall, who served his apprenticeship with Max Magarian in London and Alice Waters in San Francisco, was head chef at the Michelin-starred River Cafe for ten years. He now runs his own restaurant, Theo Randall at the InterContinental Park Lane, in London, and has earned unparalleled rave reviews from critics and food-lovers. A natural teacher, his monthly classes at the restaurant are ever popular and he regularly appears on television shows like Saturday Kitchen. Theo lives in London with his wife and two small children.
- Author(s)Theo Randall
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight896 g
- Width197 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.