All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIssues of pastoral care that confront ministers every day, such as relationships, belonging, transition, parenting, grief, and death are discussed in this work. Samples of orders of worship are used to demonstrate how these issues can be addressed in a healing manner and aid in the understanding of worship..
- Author(s)Howard W. Roberts
- PublisherSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMacon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.