All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the suffering of social class and how traditional biomedical models for mental illness do t adequately account for the stresses of poverty. Turning to mental health user testimonies, this book equips ministers and counsellors to become working class advocates.
- Author BiographyPhilip Browning Helsel is assistant professor of pastoral care and counseling, Boston College School of Theology and Ministry, USA.
- Author(s)Philip Browning Helsel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleNew Approaches to Religion and Power
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.