All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoll thinks she's going on holiday but something more sinister is afoot. As menacing cats and strutting voles advance, a dangerously fertile countryside just keeps on growing - humanity is on the brink. A darkly funny, powerful and highly original first play by Thomas Eccleshare.
- Author BiographyThomas Eccleshare is a writer, performer and theatre maker who trained at the Jacques Lecoq School in Paris. He is the co-artistic director of the theatre company Dancing Brick with whom he has toured work nationally and internationally, been nominated for two Total Theatre Awards and won the Arches Brick Award. Dancing Brick's latest show, Captain Ko and the Planet of Rice, tours the UK in Spring 2013. In 2011 he won the Verity Bargate Award, a nationwide prize for emerging writers, for Pastoral and his first TV-sitcom is in development with Baby Cow Productions for BBC3. Thomas is the Pearson writer-in-residence at the Soho Theatre.
- Author(s)Thomas Eccleshare
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.