All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Zills family is off to Paris to see the sights and take a class at the International Pastry Academy! In class, Matt and Bibi have to measure liquids to make lollipops. It's hard work, but kwing about different liquid measurements comes in handy when the Inspector General pays a visit while everyone else is out. The twins want to help. Will their knack for baking the best-ever brownies and their kwledge of capacity be eugh to save the day?
- Author BiographyCINDY NEUSCHWANDER is a third-grade teacher and the author of the Sir Cumference series. She lives with her family in northern California. BRYAN LANGDO is the illustrator of several books for young readers. He lives in New Jersey with his wife, Nikki, and their son.
- Author(s)Cindy Neuschwander
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width211 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.