All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell-kwn teacher, designer, and online radio host Pat Sloan teaches all you need to kw to create triangles with ease. Take your skills to the next level with this second book in her beginner-friendly Teach Me series. You'll discover 11 different ways to sew triangles. Find the method that's just right for you! Achieve successful results with half-square and quarter- square triangles, 60degree triangles, flying geese, and more. Find expert tips throughout, including the math to make each type of unit with ease. Spotlight triangles in 12 exciting patterns, such as small wall hangings and lap quilts.
- Author BiographyPat Sloan is a quilt and fabric designer, an author, and the host of the weekly program American Patchwork & Quilting Radio.
- Author(s)Pat Sloan
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.