All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeven found tales from ather planet, a beat-up world at that and possibly a cousin to Earth. A mix of absurd humor, parable, political satire and commentary on the funny state of the human condition featuring graveyard moles, moonbeam sweepers, menacing water pipes, dirt submarines and Shaolin salvage yards monasteries.
- Author BiographySpun Counterguy is a wandering tree trimmer and curious idiot. You may contact him at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Spun Counterguy
- PublisherPlastic Scrolls
- Date of Publication27/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlastic Scrolls
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Huxley King,Terrence Boyce
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.