All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatchwork isn't just for quilts! It's also perfect for making clothing, toys, housewares and more. Add embroidery to the mix and the possibilities are endless. Bestselling author Aimee Ray (Doodle Stitching) has whipped up 21 great gift ideas that showcase both techniques. They all feature Aimee's popular signature motifs and include place mats, napkins, tablet covers, pillows, banners and even baby items.
- Author BiographyAimee Ray is a prolific Lark author whose books include Doodle Stitching; Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection; Doodle Stitching: Embroidery & Beyond; and Aimee Ray's Sweet & Simple Jewelry (all Lark). She's also contributed projects to numerous other Lark titles. Aimee lives in northwest AR.
- Author(s)Aimee Ray
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.