Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPatchwork & Stitchery combines the joys of traditional pieced and applique quiltmaking and the art of stitchery (embroidery, redwork, mixed stitches, sashiko and crossstitch) to create an individualised quilt. The book includes basic techniques for quilting, applique and stitches, as well as 16 quilt projects, each with different colourwaves and planning techniques (including designing on computer). It features: 100 stitched designs in embroidery, redwork, mixed stitches, sashiko and crossstitch that provide a valuable resource; 16 pieced quilt projects which include computer-generated alternative colours and designs; and a CD that includes 100 stitch designs, applique templates, and piecing templates. Different formats - BITMAP, JPEG, PDF, DOC - allows most flexibility for importing into various quilt software platforms.
- Author BiographyCarol Phillipson is a recognised crossstitch and needlearts designer in the United Kingdom with many articles and exhibitions to her credit. She was a partner in Wrencraft Needlework kit producers. Carol is the author of several books on stitchery and patchwork, including Designing Patchwork on Your Computer (Krause Publications).
- Author(s)Carol Phillipson
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.