All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever yearned to express your creativity but don't kw where to start? If so, Patchwork for Beginners is for you. This practical guide to creating patchwork blocks takes you from inspiration to finished product. An introductory section on essential tools, basics and helpful techniques will get you ready to tackle five simple projects. From pin cushions to quilts, each chapter is beautifully photographed with technique illustrations and templates to get you on your way. Fabulous images of sumptuous fabrics, exotic geometric floor tiles and stunning patchwork from the V&A's own collection will unleash your hidden design talents. The opportunity to create beautiful and unique objects for your home is at your fingertips! All you need is to feel inspired.
- Author BiographySue Prichard is Curator of Contemporary Textiles at the V&A. She has curated a number of displays and exhibitions including Quilts 1700 - 2010 for which she edited the catalogue. Recent publications include V&A Pattern: The Fifties (2009) and 'British Textile Design: The Search for a New Aesthetic' in Henry Moore Textiles (2008).
- Author(s)Sue Prichard
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note55 colour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width187 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.