Patent Searching: Tools and Techniques by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $104.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a patent examiner, patent attorney, commercial patent searcher, patent liaison, IP librarian, law professor, or competitive intelligence analyst, you'll find Patent Searching: Tools and Techniques to be just the guide you have been waiting for, with a range of approaches to patent searching that will be useful to you regardless of your technical expertise or role in the intellectual property community.
- Author BiographyDavid Hunt is the CEO and owner of Landon IP, Inc. He holds a BA and an MBA from the College of William & Mary and has worked as a senior manager in corporate strategy, market research, and competitive intelligence at the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) in McLean, Virginia. Mr. Hunt has served as a project manager at large and small companies in the information technology areas. He has considerable experience in operations management. Mr. Hunt is a member of PIUG and PATMG, which are the professional patent information users groups in the United States and England. He is a member of the International Trademark Association (INTA) as well as the Society for Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP). Long B. Nguyen is the director of patent search quality for Landon IP, Inc. He holds an MS in engineering management from George Washington University, and a BS in mechanical engineering and a BA in economics from Syracuse University. Mr. Nguyen is a registered patent agent (No. 56,138) with several years of experience in patent prosecution at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). While at the USPTO as a patent examiner, he examined technologies that included traction devices, wheels and axles, and tire inflation systems. Mr. Nguyen also has experience in business methods. Matthew Rodgers is the vice president of the Patent Search Group for Landon IP, Inc. He holds a BS in mechanical engineering from the University of Texas at Austin. Mr. Rodgers has conducted research in semiconductor heat treatment and selective laser sintering. Additionally, he possesses significant experience in the analysis of metallurgical failure. Prior to joining Landon IP, Mr. Rodgers worked for several years as a patent examiner at the USPTO and as a technical specialist who conducted patent searches at other commercial patent search firms. He is a regular faculty member of the leading patent law training company, Patent Resources Group, Inc., of Charlottesville, Virginia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Hunt,Long Nguyen,Matthew Rodgers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.