All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDespite of structural commonalities resulting from the shared socialist heritage, regional, historical, and cultural peculiarities of every country place a crucial impact on shape and speed of post-socialist development. This applies especially to the process of privatization in transition; methods were chosen to bring in line the socialist legacies and the demands of a fast and as painless as possible transition to a market ecomy. The compendium aims at accessing choice and success of privatization methods in the Western Balkans with regard to the countries attributes. The impacts of privatization on enterprise performance and efficiency, private entrepreneurship, competitiveness, the role of the state, and macroecomic data in the countries of the Western Balkans are related to the countries distinct features. In six contributions experts from the region analyze these interdependencies in detail.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Sini a Ku ic, studies in economics at the Universitat Frankfurt am Main, graduation in 1994. Assistant professor at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration since 1999. His dissertation on privatization in Croatia was awarded with the Wolfgang Ritter-Prize 2002. Plenty of recitations at international conferences and more than thirty publications on privatization, economic development and integration in Eastern and South Eastern Europe. Research sojourns in Australia, Croatia and Russia, visiting fellowship at Moscow State University Lomonosov. Reviewer for various organizations with regard to Western Balkans and EU integration.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note26 tables, 1 graph
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited bySinisa Kusic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.