All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPath of Compassion is a collection of key stories from Thich Nhat Hanh s classic Old Path White Clouds, a book celebrating its 20th publishing anniversary this year. It tells the fascinating life story of Prince Siddhartha, who left his family and reunced his carefully guarded life, and after many years of spiritual seeking became the Buddha, the Enlightened One. Far more than the description of an unusual life story, it serves as an enjoyable, compelling, and informative introduction to Buddhism by conveying its most important teachings in a compact and accessible format.Thich Nhat Hanh s ability to show the Buddha as a person who deals with the same life issues as we do is unique and unsurpassed. Written in language accessible to readers of all ages and levels of experience Thich Nhat Hanh combines the description of the major life stages of the Buddha with his most important teachings. Reaching far beyond the biography genre Path of Compassion is a highly readable and informative introduction to Buddhism.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh is one of the best-known Zen Buddhist teachers in the world today. His best-selling books include Happiness and Peace Is Every Step. He lives in Plum Village, in Southwest France, where he gardens, writes, and teaches on the art of mindful living.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherParallax Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParallax Press
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.