All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe original teachings of the Baal Shem Tov, the founder of chasidism, on more than fifty subjects.
- Author BiographyDavid Sears is best known for the many Jewish children's books he has illustrated and written, the most recent of which is The Lost Princess (1996), one of Rabbi Nachman's famous mystical tales. An alumnus of Brooklyn's Darchei Noam Yeshiva (founded by the previous Bostoner Rebbe, zt'l), he received his grounding in Chasidic literature through the Breslev Kollel and from teachers in Israel and the United States. Among his other fields of interest is traditional Jewish music. In 1991, he and Klezmer clarinetist/mandolinist Andy Statman founded Shoresh, an archive of Jewish folk music. They have also coproduced two commercial recordings (Songs of the Breslever Chasidim: Today and Between Heaven and Earth). David and his wife, Shira, live in the Borough Park section of Brooklyn.
- Author(s)David Sears
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.