All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJesus' Sermon on the Mount is the most challenging message ever given. Not a dissertation about a system of beliefs or religious ceremonies, this dynamic explanation of what it means to be a true and faithful follower of Jesus explodes with surprises. Christians discover that it kcks us down, lifts us up, discourages us, encourages us, corrects us, challenges us, guides us, inspires us and makes us take a serious, in-depth look at who we are and the way we live. These words from the Lord Jesus Christ show His devoted followers what kind of persons they need to be at their core. He further explains how, as a committed Christian, to face every situation in life. The result of this spiritual stimulation? Jesus provides unerring guidance for those servants of God who want to walk THE PATH TO PRODUCTIVE CHRISTIAN LIVING. The author shows the complete unity of the Sermon on the Mount as it describes the character and lifestyle of Jesus' disciple. He demonstrates the manner in which the Beatitudes serve as the foundation for the rest of Christ's message, and how that message serves as the foundation for the rest of New Testament teaching. His practical application of the Sermon to everyday life situations provides a guidebook for any believer desiring to travel THE PATH TO PRODUCTIVE CHRISTIAN LIVING.
- Author BiographyJerry M Paul, now retired from forty-seven years of full-time ministries, accepted his first call to ministry with a new church in Michigan at the age of eighteen. A later ministry included twenty-five years with a second new-church in Fort Wayne IN. After serving five years as president of a Christian college, he returned to Fort Wayne where his final period of full-time ministry was devoted to establishing a third new church. Upon retirement Jerry expanded his own Capstone Ministry, providing seminars in prayer, leadership training, and church growth, and assisting churches with consulting, capital gift campaigns and interim preaching. He also serves as an adjunct instructor at a college devoted solely to preparing Christian ministers. The Path to Productive Christian Living is the first in a series of books he is preparing currently, including The Path to Productive Praying, and The Path to Productive Problem-Solving Leadership.
- Author(s)Jerry M Paul
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.