All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA Path to the Light A Spiritual Journey with Ascended Master Godfre Ray King This book contains 39 meaningful spiritual lessons by Ascended Master Godfre Ray King. He is best kwn to us as the messenger for the teachings of Master Saint Germain when he was last embodied as Guy Ballard. Now an Ascended Master himself, Godfre writes for those of us just beginning the spiritual path and searching for answers. He asks us to read his words with an open mind and heart and feel the truth within them. Through these words, he welcomes us all to the Path to the Light.
- Author BiographyAscended Master Godfre's original name was Guy Ballard. In 1930 he visited Mount Shasta in California where he met Ascended Master Saint Germain. This led to a series of books documenting his experiences and the lessons he received from Master Saint Germain. He used the pen name of Godfre Ray King for his books and after his death in 1938 he became Ascended Master Godfre. Guy Ballard is believed to have become the accredited messenger of Saint Germain and the Ascended Masters. Their teachings form the original nucleus for what today are called the Ascended Master Teachings. He started the Saint Germain Foundation and lectured frequently about the mystical teachings. It was called the I AM activity and by 1938 had over one million followers in the U.S. The purpose of the Ascended Masters I AM activity is spiritual, educational, and practical. It is to bring forth the fulfillment of GOD's Divine Plan for all embodied in America and every nation and for all who come in the future. The new lessons from Ascended Master Godfre in Path to the Light are simple lessons for understanding GOD and Reality. Lessons to help all of us remember who we are and why we are here. His teaching of the Light continues to help us grow in awareness and spirit. We thank him for sharing his wisdom with us.
- Author(s)Godfre Ray King
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.