All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWales' capital city Cardiff has a thriving heritage and cultural scene, and is surrounded by the beautiful vale of Glamorgan, with its coastal fringes, pleasant villages and industrial tradition. Gower, lying to the west of Swansea, offers superb scenery, glorious sandy beaches, wooded valleys, open moorland and pretty villages. It is a fascinating and uniquely interesting area with superb and varied walking country that comprises a mixture of open moorland, steep hillsides, wooded valleys, fertile lowlands and a magnificent coastline. Added to this are medieval castles, picturesque churches and attractive villages and towns. The tremendous variety offered by the area is reflected in the interesting routes included within this guide.
- Author BiographyDennis Kelsall is an expert outdoor writer and regular Pathfinder author with a deep knowledge of the British countryside.
- Author(s)Dennis Kelsall
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitlePathfinder Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPathfinder Guides
- Content NoteIllustrations, col. maps
- Width133 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.