Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean are linked both by geography the forest forming the eastern rim of the valley for much of the Wye's lower reaches and by history, since they share a common heritage as a border between England and Wales. The imposing ruins of medieval castles in the area are a striking reminder of ancient warfare in the area. This guide focuses on the middle and lower sections of the Wye Valley, roughly where the river leaves its upper reaches in mid-Wales to enter Herefordshire. Hay-on-Wye, Hereford and the walled town of Chepstow are also covered, as is the classic view over the winding Wye Valley from Symonds Yat.
- Author BiographyDennis Kelsall is an expert outdoor writer and regular Pathfinder author with a deep knowledge of the British countryside.
- Author(s)Dennis Kelsall,Neil Coates
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication22/06/2011
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitlePathfinder Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPathfinder Guides
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width133 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.