All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPathology of the Stomach and Duodenum comprehensively surveys gastric and duodenal disease, including clinical findings, pathophysiology, and epidemiology, and emphasizing diagstic gross and microscopic pathology. Topics discussed include amalies, gastritis, peptic ulceration, hyperplasias and benign epithelial tumors, carcima of the stomach and duodenum, carciid tumors, reactive and neoplastic lymphoid lesions, gastric smooth muscle and nerve sheath tumors, and miscellaneous lesions and rare conditions reflecting gastroduodenal participation in systemic disease.
- Author(s)Heidrun Rotterdam,Horatio T. Enterline
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.