All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionUK author, Paul Wagland, takes readers through the process of creating a range of hard-landscaped areas for their garden. Spending time in your garden is one of life's great pleasures and whether you are looking to create a vibrant entertainment space or tranquil secluded spot, or simply provide easy access to important areas, a path, patio or decked area can help you make the most of it. It can also add value to your property and is much easier to do than it may at first appear, as Paul Wagland shows. This book takes you through the entire process of creating a range of hard-landscaped areas for your garden, offering detailed advice on how to design a space to suit your needs, clear instructions on building processes and inspirational ideas on planting and furnishing the finished product. All aspects of the work are clearly illustrated by colour photographs, with step-by-step instructions on all the key building techniques. This title also includes guidance on building other garden features such as ponds and walls.
- Author BiographyPaul Wagland is an RHS-qualified gardener and an experienced writer and designer. He specialises in the practical side of horticulture, from landscaping and outdoor DIY to growing fruit and vegetables. He is the former editor of two popular gardening magazines (Pond & Gardening and Grow Your Own) and divides most of his free time between his own garden and three allotments in suburban Essex, in the east of England. He lives in Colchester.
- Author(s)Paul Wagland
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 250 photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.