Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by leura-books-music
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are moving into a world where a power elite allocates jobs: where commodities buy consumers: where socialist as well as capitalist dogma is an obstacle to comprehension. In this book, Andre Gorz returns to Marx's Grundrisse and the prophecy of early nineteenth century socialists and re-discovers a vision of post-capitalist society founded on the automation of work and the transcending of the exchange ecomy. He argues that we have reached the precise stage where these utopian insights become a reality. If the socialist movement is to have something to say to a generation whose identity is longer shaped at work, it must grasp these insights.
- Author BiographyAndre Gorz was one of Europe's leading thinkers on politics. He is the author of several books including Ecology as Politics and Paths to Paradise.
- Author(s)Andre Gorz
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Translated byM. Imrie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.